This is the perfect getaway location for couples or small families! Situated in South Kihei near shopping restaurants, and beautiful beaches, you'll have plenty of options to fully experience Maui.
Hale Kamaole 109 is a spacious 1 bd/1 ba condo complete with:
*Ground Floor/Walkout access
*King Bed in the bedroom
*Queen Sofa Sleeper in the living room
*AC (in the bedroom)
*Ceiling fans throughout
*Walk-out lanai with seating
*A well-stocked kitchen
The Hale Kamaole property is located right across from Kamaole III beach and offers the following:
*Great sandy beach right across the street
*A large grassy areas to play frisbee or let the kids run around in.
*No resort fees
*Free (and open) parking
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned management company that works diligently to show Aloha and help make your time on Maui as amazing as possible.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
*All linens and towels
·*Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Kihei is known for its amazing beaches and Kam 3 does not disappoint. Walk across the street to relax in the sand, hang a hammock under the shady trees, or enjoy the amazing swimming and snorkeling this beach park has to offer. Sea turtles frequent this beach all year long. There are also showers, bathrooms, and public grills for you to use. If you're here in the evening, you'll have the prime viewing location for Maui's famous sunsets, and November-March, you're likely to glimpse the whales playing between the islands.
Come experience the magic and beauty of Maui, Hawaii. It's a trip you'll never forget!