Hale Vista is the perfect place to bring your family together. This Ohana has many places for your family to escape to and have a bit privacy, or spend time together and enjoy the beauty of Maui from the spacious upstairs lanai that overlooks the private swimming pool, hot tub, and Ka'anapali Resort.
Hale Vista is a lovely and spacious two-story home with most of its living area on the entry level which is upstairs, so you will not be climbing stairs to enter the house. There is an amazing open living space with ample seating for family gatherings and a large TV to enjoy movies and games with your family. The living room flows straight into the gourmet kitchen that is fully equipped with everything that you need to whip up amazing dinners or just enjoy conversation around the beautiful bar area.
Walk straight out of the living room on to the lanai. The lanai has ample seating for you to enjoy conversation and a sunset cocktail or hang out as you play a game of ping pong. There is a gas BBQ grill and seating for 8 at the dining table on the lanai as well. Down the lanai stairs, you have a refreshing outdoor swimming pool and hot tub with lovely tropical garden views. There are sun loungers, a dining table, umbrellas, and an outdoor pool shower. Enjoy the lush tropical setting as you soak up the Maui sun all from the comfort of Hale Vista.
If it is privacy that you are looking for, the downstairs bedroom is its own Mini-Suite complete with its own private entrance, seating area, king bed, two additional twin beds, and a mini-kitchenette including a small refrigerator.
Planning to play some golf? Take a 3-minute walk down the street and enjoy a round or two at Kaanapali's Royal Golf Course. While on the course, consider a beverage-stop by the Hale Vista before advancing to the next hole. After your "Hard day" of Golf soak-away your arduous day in the private, poolside built-in hot tub.
You are just a 10 minute walk to the World Famous Kaanapali Beach and Whalers Village. You're surrounded by wonderful shopping, restaurants, and golfing.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, master en- suite bathroom with shower, dual sinks, TV, and AC.
Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom shared with Master, split AC, and TV.
Bedroom 3 - Queen size bed, Split AC, TV mounted and sliding doors to lanai, bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 4 - Downstairs Bedroom features a King bed, 2 twin beds, kitchenette, TV, AC, en-suite bathroom with shower, dual sinks, and beautiful views of the pool area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large Open Spacious Living Room
- Outside dining area with seating for 8
- Pool and Heated Spa
- Ample Seating around the pool
- Large Upper Deck with sunshades
- Propane BBQ
- 2 Outdoor showers
- Wine fridge
- Smart TV
- Cable television
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Bar Area
- Ample parking in drive way
Kaanapali Beach is just a 10 minute walk Come enjoy all the beauty of Maui from this little bit of heaven.
Our Commitment To Cleanliness:
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
Our Commitment to Safety:
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
Vacation Rental Permit: STWM 2014-0004