Enjoy the breath-taking panoramic views of the ocean and the golden sunsets between Lanai and Molokai. When you stay at the Kapalua Golf Villas, you are genuinely in PARADISE. It is among the best and most beautiful resort areas in the world.
You can step outside our door and go on walks to numerous areas with fabulous views everywhere you go, whether it is along the ocean or up the trails into the mountains. Perfect weather year-round, plenty of outdoor activities &, fantastic dining are all within walking distance. The Golf Villas meets all luxury standards.
This condo features:
- Large dining set with 6 chairs and Lanai Dining set to seat 6
- The master suite has a California King bed, flat-screen TV, plenty of closet and storage space, and a private master bathroom with a walk-in spa-style shower
- The second suite has twin beds and en-suite bathroom with an oversized soaking tub. The perfect way to end the day! There are sliding doors to the lanai area for sitting and enjoying your gorgeous sunset. Lanai furniture that offers dining for 6 and 2 loungers for relaxing and reading your vacation books.
- The main living area has a queen sofa/sleeper
- Nice living room furniture with a 50-inch Flat-screen
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with all stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops. The full kitchen is complete with all the utensils, dish and cookware plus a lot of extras. Including countertop appliances are provided for your convenience.
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- In-unit washer/dryer for your convenience.
- Quiet central air conditioning system.
When you stay at the Kapalua Golf Villas, you are genuinely staying in paradise. Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere away from the crowds at this luxury resort, including its nearby walking trails, fabulous beaches, excellent restaurant's, and two world-class golf courses
- 4 Resort swimming pools
- BBQ & picnic area with gas grills
- Kapalua tennis courts
- Free parking
- No resort fees
- Complimentary shuttle within Kapalua Resort
- Close to the following (walking distance or short drive): Kapalua zipline, walking and hiking trails, the Bay and Plantation golf courses, fine dining (Merriman's, Sansai, Taverna), shopping, 2 world-class spas, (within the Ritz Carlton & Montage) fitness center, bays and beaches (including Kapalua and DT Fleming beaches).
- The resort is home to four award-winning beaches/bays: Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach, and Honolua Bay
- Two championship golf courses - the PGA's Plantation Course and The Bay Course
- Numerous award-winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
- Two world-class spas - Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
- Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
- Low impact resort
- The FREE parking stall is located directly in front of the property. You can also park in the common stalls just across from the entry.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
Maui Paradise Properties provides:
- All linens and towels
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Beach Towels
- Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama brand
- Hard-Sided Cooler
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui's rural atmosphere, you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don't kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches, and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Should you encounter a pest problem, please call us and we will be happy to address the situation.
Welcome to Paradise, we hope you enjoy your stay!