Come enjoy Maui from this adorable condo! With all the comforts of home and many great options in walking-distance, you'll be free to completely relax or get out and explore. Take advantage of the fully-stocked kitchen, on-site laundry room, and private ocean-view and mountain-view lanai that can be accessed from both the living room and bedroom too.
Kauhale Makai 203 is cozy and comfortable and offers:
*Ocean and Mountain Views
*King Master bed
*BRAND NEW sleeper sofa in living room (not pictured, has replaced the futon)
*On-site laundry room,
*Lanai (balcony) with furniture that can be accessed from both the living and bedroom areas.
The Beach-Front Kauhale Makai property is in a great location for walking to shops, restaurants, and activities, and features the following:
*Direct Ocean Access
Kauhale Makai has a $30 resort fee paid directly to the resort upon arrival.
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleand and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned management company that works diligently to show Aloha and help make your time on Maui as amazing as possible.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
*All linens and towels
·*Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Kihei is known for its amazing beaches and relaxed feel! Enjoy tons of shops, restaurants, and activities (in walking distance!) without the craziness of being on the west-side of the island. In the evenings, you'll be at the perfect spot to enjoy Maui's famous sunsets, and November-March, you're likely to glimpse the whales playing between the islands.
With its prime location and amenities, you'll love staying here and will want to come back year after year!
***PLEASE NOTE: This property is undergoing continuous construction and renovation that could potentially cause noise. (I do not have any further information about the extent or type of work being done).