OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH GENERALI INSURANCE
Maui Paradise Properties works with Generali Global Assistance & Insurance Services to provide our guests with optional coverage. Travel insurance can be purchased up to 30 days before your arrival date. Generali insurance is a comprehensive plan that covers financial losses as well as interruption services, emergency assistance, medical and travel services.
TRAVEL SMARTER – 5 REASONS TO OBTAIN INSURANCE
- 1. What if you need to cancel your trip
- 2. Sickness or injury before or during a trip
- 3. Adverse weather and natural disasters
- 4. Travel delays or interruptions
- 5. Lost, stolen or delayed baggage
A VALUABLE PROTECTION PLAN
Our plan covers for COVID-19 illness events, baggage delays and damage, emergency assistance and transportation, trip interruption, car rental damage coverage and more for only 6.95% of your reservation total. In addition, you can add other non-refundable purchases such as airline tickets, pre-purchased activities and more to the coverage. The extra car rental damage coverage you normally pay a day (approx. $25 per day), which is included with this policy, can potentially cover the entire cost of the insurance. Call or email us if you would like to add this to your reservation.
- Trip Cancellation Coverage: including due to mandatory evacuations and sickness or injury of yourself, a traveling companion or family member including due to Covid-19.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: including travel delays due to urgent medical and dental care, emergency services and evacuations, baggage issues, rental car damage and more.
- Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions: when you purchase your plan prior to or within 24 hours of final payment and are medically able to travel when you buy your plan.
- Valuable Assistance Services: including 24/7/365 emergency assistance, concierge services, on-demand medical care—including no-out-of-pocket medical expenses—identity theft resolution and roadside assistance.
- A 10-Day Free Preview: of your plan to decide if it’s right for you. If you wish to cancel your plan within 10 days of purchase and have not yet left on your trip or filed a claim, you may do so and receive a full refund of your plan cost.
Once you purchase the plan you will be sent a Description of Coverage or Policy in order to review the details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLUS IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES:
See Terms and Conditions of the Travel Insurance Plan to learn more. The plan’s cost includes the travel insurance premium as well as the fee for assistance services. Generali U.S. Branch, New York, NY; NAIC # 11231, underwrites travel insurance coverages. For the operating name used in certain states and other important information about the Travel Insurance and Assistance Services Plan, please see Important Disclosures.