Maui Property Management
For Vacation Rentals & Long-Term Leasing
As a Maui property owner you know that finding the right property manager is essential to maximizing your investment and MPP is here to help! We would love the opportunity to assist you with your property management needs long term or vacation we handle it all. Find out more below or contact our office for more information and with questions.
Our comprehensive vacation rental management program meticulously attends to every detail to ensure your guests enjoy their stay on Maui. We build exceptional customer experiences and earn glowing reviews from guests and owners alike. Here is what sets us apart:
- INCOMPARABLE MANAGEMENT We offer unsurpassed, full-service management at a fee of 25%, far less than the typical 30-48% rate. We have done this since the day we opened our doors and this is not an introductory rate. Damage protection, cleaning costs and taxes are all covered by guests. We do not charge a management fee for family and personal use. This is your investment!
- DEDICATED RESERVATION MANAGERS ON 100% COMMISSION Every unit has an assigned reservation manager who intimately knows your unit and is a licensed Realtor working on 100% commission. They do well only when you do well.
- PERSONAL TOUCH We communicate with your guests at every stage of their vacation from booking to departure. We even follow up after they leave to secure future bookings and feedback. You’ll have peace of mind knowing we are familiar with who is staying in your home and your guests will appreciate knowing they have someone to call.
- HIGH-IMPACT MARKETING We showcase your property with professional photography and attention-grabbing descriptions that set your unit apart. We utilize the leading rental websites including VRBO, Booking.com, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, and Expedia, among others. Our continuous market analysis ensures your rental rates are always competitive.
- THE NITTY GRITTY We provide monthly owner statements and electronic payments, tax filings and payments on your behalf, management of cleaning and maintenance services, and guest invoicing and payment collection. We also make sure our owners are apprised of and complying with state tax and licensing laws.
- HAPPY GUESTS No detail of your guest’s stay will be overlooked. We offer a seamless booking experience, personal check in, and an app with all of the information for their stay. We provide concierge services and local, after-hours support.
- LOCAL We live here with the guests and the locals. We know the island and anything a guest or owner would need. We have personal relationships with local vendors and maintenance suppliers. No off-island support calls or reservations/bookings.
In addition, our service includes independent monthly audits of your unit, pre-check audits before every guest arrival, maintenance service as needed, an owner calendar so you always know when your unit is booked, and offer an all-inclusive lease program for linens and towels.
We aim to make property management and long-term rental management straightforward and hassle-free. Years of managing our own rental properties gives us particular insight into what owners expect and we aim to provide an exceptional experience. We offer quality property management and long-term rental management with lower costs to you. Below are some of the services we provide for owners.
- Gather local market data and, together with the owner, determine an optimal rental rate
- Work with other realtors and leasing agents to find a tenant
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Perform a background and criminal check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc.
- Detailed documentation of property’s interior and exterior condition, with photos
- Move-Out and Move-In inspections and reporting
- Periodic inspections during occupancy to assess current condition and necessary maintenance or repairs
- Provide biannual property audit reports (or as needed/agreed to with owner)
- Maintain a fidelity bond of the type, in the minimum amount as required by Hawaii Revised Statues or regulations as a requirement for the operation of a condominium hotel
- Coordinate professional repair and maintenance services at best rates
- Meetings with services/delivery people as needed
PAYMENT & REPORTING
- Collect rents and taxes, credit card and cleaning fees from renters in accordance with stated terms and conditions
- Disperse collected rents and taxes, rental related taxes, and credit each month to owner
- Prepare for and deliver to owner a monthly statement of income and expenditures and other rental data
- Process all rental receipts and all expenses to ensure the preparation of accurate records and reports for owner