** Professional Photos coming soon
This 2 story luxury villa is quite unique with its glass staircase that leads up to the master bedroom and its own personal lanai. This is one of the only 3 bedrooms Bay Villas at the resort! This villa has had a million dollar remodel and it is the first time it has ever been vacation rental. This beautiful property features sweeping ocean views from every room. This property has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms that are professionally designed with beautiful porcelain tile floors on the main floor and wood floors in the upstairs master suite and 3rd bedroom. This beautiful modern townhome villa has to many features to list
- Ocean Views from the kitchen, living room, guest bedroom and master bedroom suite
- Stunning high design open kitchen and living room with ocean views
- Comfortable living room furniture with a large smart TV
- Beautiful Gourmet Kitchen that is fully equipped and with ample space to prepare meals
- Top of the line appliances with beautiful cabinets
- Dining Room that seats 6 with ocean views
- Master bedroom with king bed, sitting area and sweeping ocean views
- Master bathroom suite that features a soaking tub, custom shower , dual sinks with gorgeous porcelain tile floor and walls.
- Guest room with queen bed with ensuite bathroom with a large modern shower, and dual sinks.
- Guest room features a smart TV and sliders to a lanai with ocean views
- Hall bathroom features a walk in shower
- Third bedroom is located off the master bedroom, this room features beautiful etched glass sliders and floor to ceiling windows in the room with breathtaking views.
- Smart TV is located in the third bedroom
- Full size washer and dryer are located on the second floor
- Lanai features a wonderful seating area off the dining room - perfect for sunset viewing.
- High- speed internet
- Central AC
If soaking up some sun in paradise is what you're looking for, Kapalua Bay Beach is just within walking distance and is perfect for that along with swimming, snorkeling and paddle boarding! There are also several other bays and beaches closely for you to explore such as our personal favorites, DT Fleming Beach, Napili Bay and Honolua Bay which is Maui's #1 snorkel destination. If you're not looking to venture off too far, Kapalua has expansive acres that are perfect for walking, hiking, biking, and even zip lining. There are two world-class golf courses, many fine dining establishments, shopping, a spa at the Montage nearby and the Kapalua Tennis Garden.
-BBQ & picnic area with gas grills
-Complimentary Kapalua® Resort Shuttle
-Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach, and Honolua Bay
-The PGA's Plantation Course and The Bay Course
-Numerous award-winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
-World-class spas - Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
-Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
-Low impact resort
All of our guests have complimentary access to our Maui specialist and support team during their stay.
We provide the following in every unit:
-High Speed Internet
-Linens & Towels
-Iron & Board
-Hard Sided Cooler
-Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, Hand Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Trash Bags
BEACHES & CRITTERS: The beach size in Hawaii varies month to month due to heavy surf, strong currents and tides. Due to Maui's rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don't kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the HOA schedules regular professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics.