POOL RENOVATION: Upper pool renovation May 2, 2022. Pool will be closed for 6 weeks. The lower pool will be open while the upper pool is under renovation
Experience Breathtaking Views of the Pacific Ocean and the Islands of Kahoolawe and Lanai from your own private Lanai! Kihei Akahi D402 is the perfect home away from home for your Maui adventures!
- Private Lanai on Corner Unit with 180 Degree Ocean View.
- A/C in the Living Room and Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- The Kitchen is Fully Stocked with All New Appliances Including Gas Stove
- 2 Fully Remodeled Bathrooms
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- King Bed in Master Bedroom.
- Two Twin Beds in Second Bedroom Can Be Set Up as a King bed on Request, and the Living Room has a Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Queen Sofa Bed.
- Dining Area for 4
- BBQ Grills on Site
- All linens and towels
- Free Wifi and Cable
- Beach towels, Beach Chairs-Tommy Bahama Brand
- Hard-Sided Cooler
- Hairdryer, iron & board
- Starter kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, trash bags.
The well maintained Kihei Akahi complex has two swimming pools, BBQs, and a tennis court surrounded in a tropical landscaped setting. This complex is directly across the street from popular Kamaole Beach Park II and a short stroll to Kamaole III (where on a regular basis you will encounter the turtles that love to swim near the reef). A little farther down about another five minute stroll to the border of Wailea and then Keawakapu Beach.
REGISTRATION FEE: one time $25 fee charged at time of booking.
-Great sandy beaches just across the street
-Beautiful and lush tropical landscaped property
-2 swimming pools
-BBQ/picnic areas with grills
-1 Free, assigned parking stall
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned management company that works diligently to show Aloha and help make your time on Maui as amazing as possible.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units: