Abundant comforts await your arrival at this award-winning and highly sought-after Lahaina resort. Spacious newly remodeled 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom with vaulted ceilings and all the comforts of home. Upon entering your vacation getaway, your senses will be heightened by this beautifully decorated island-themed unit.
- Second Floor unit with Vaulted Ceilings
- Spacious Living Room with Sofa Sleeper and mounted TV
- Two Master suites
- King Bed and TV in master with attached bathroom with large walk-in shower
- Twin Beds in guest room that can convert to a king - great for families
- Large Second Bathroom with walk in shower
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, and microwave
- Dining area: Pub Table with 4 stools
- Large Kitchen Bar that seats 2
- Easy walk to the Large Pavilion and saltwater pool and hot tub
- In Unit Washer and Dryer
- Linens: Towels, Sheets, and Blankets
- AC in every room
Stay in the heart of Old Lahaina Town. Aina Nalu is truly an oasis with 9 acres of lush tropical landscape and just a short stroll within the famous 19th-century whaling town of Lahaina, the famous Banyan Tree and fabulous Front Street with its shops and restaurants. The Balinese saline pool and the lush tropical foliage will make you feel miles away from all that Front Street has to offer.
- Infinity Balinese Saline pool with Hot tub
- Quiet Pool located in Tropical Garden Atmosphere
- Poolside Cabanas located around the pool area
- Multiple BBQ areas with gas grills
- Large Pool-side Pavilion with Flat Screen TV - comfy sofa to lounge on and Pool bathrooms
- No resort fee
**Parking is $20/day
-We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes
-We include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies
-All linens and towels are removed after each guest and professionally cleaned and disinfected
-Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests
-We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units
-Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe
-We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors
-We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit
-All our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
All our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay.
We provide the following in each of our units
-All linens and towels
-Iron & Board
-Hard Sided Cooler
-Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry detergent, dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags
Due to Maui's rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don't kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches, and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Should you encounter a pest problem, please call us and we will be happy to address the situation.