Experience Maui at an all-time low rate!
Maui Paradise Properties takes great pride in ensuring our Housekeeping teams follow all the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for Covid-19 prevention.
Enjoy this West Maui Ocean Front Resort with lush grounds which includes a pool, lounge area, shuffleboard, picnic area, BBQ's. Relax on a Lanai and enjoying sunset dinners and beautiful views of Lanai and Molokai in the distance. Update in 2019, the condo is well designed and located for your next Maui visit.
- Full Kitchen
- Flat Screen TV
- New Queen Sofa Sleeper
- Wonderful King Bed in Bedroom with French Doors for Privacy
- Beautiful bathroom with separate vanity area
- Lovely dining area on the large lanai
Swim, snorkel, in a reef-protected swimming area, away from the main road and just feet from the water.
Located in Honokowai at the north end of Kaanapali and situated away from the crowded, high-rise, and expensive resorts, yet very close to the famous beaches such as Kaanapali Beach, Napili Bay, Kapalua Bay, and Honolua Bay.
- Ocean Front
- BBQ area with gas grills
- Free Parking
- Picnic area
A short drive from Whalers shopping mall and a twelve-minute drive to Lahaina, the shopping and restaurant district. Hale Ono Loa located near a farmer's market, grocery store, ABC store, plate lunch/ take-out food places, pizza, and ice cream shops. There are also snorkel gear rentals, bike, and scooter rental shops nearby.
We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes
- We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
- All linens and towels are removed after each guest and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
- We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
- Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
- We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
- We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
- All our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
All About Us:
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
All our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
- All linens and towels
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Beach Towels for each guest
- Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama Brand
- Hard Sided Cooler
- Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry detergent, dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui's rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don't kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches, and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Should you encounter a pest problem, please call us and we will be happy to address the situation.
** Maui Paradise Properties is not liable for any issues relating but not limited to pests, health, security or lost and stolen items that may occur during or afte