Head down to the beach for fantastic snorkeling or to enjoy year-round sunsets, delight in whale watching season right from your spacious and furnished lanai. Relax poolside as you enjoy the waves just in front of the pool.
Hoyochi Nikko offers seclusion and privacy seldom found in resort living. Situated in Kahana and sits right on the Mahinahina bay. Head down to the beach for fantastic snorkeling or to enjoy year-round sunsets, delight in whale watching season right from your spacious and furnished lanai. Relax poolside as you enjoy the waves just in front of the pool.
This condo features "Ocean inspired décor.
- The master has King size bed
- Brand new Sofa with a Queen 8" memory foam mattress
- Nice living room furniture with a 55-inch Flat-screen
- Fully equipped full-size kitchen featuring a refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, and all of the dinnerware, cutlery, and accompaniments to allow entertaining or meal preparation.
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Microwave/Convection oven
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- La-Z-Boy Power Reclining Loveseat
- Bose Stereo w/iPod
- Full Time Resident Manager
Maui Revealed gives Hoyochi Nikko their prestigious Gold Bar rating for excellence. Former's Travel Guide ranks it as one of their highest recommended properties. Independent rating service 'Family Trips' gives Hoyochi Nikko a B+ (Other B+ places were the Hyatt Regency and the Sheraton Maui) with a side note 'Great! It's where I would want to stay next time.
-BBQ & picnic area with gas grills
-Free parking. parking is assigned and is Free However it the space will only fit a compact car. No Large Vehicles or Vans.
-No resort fees
- We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
- We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
- All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
- All linens and towels are removed after each guest and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
Our cleaning staff wears masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
- Our Commitment to Safety:
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
We also provide the following in each of our units:
· All linens and towels
· Iron & Board
· Hair Dryer
· Beach Towels
· Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama brand
· Hard Sided Cooler
· Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui's rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don't kill them.