This spacious condo located on the Royal Golf Course in the famous Kaanapali Beach Resort area is the perfect getaway for your next Maui vacation! Kaanapali Royal E101 will comfortably sleep up to 7 guests and the kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook for your family and friends. The outdoor lanai space is a wonderful spot for you to enjoy your meals or cocktails outside! The floor plan was designed with access from both the living room and the master bedroom out to the lanai which hosts a seating area for morning coffee, a large dining table, wet bar with beverage fridge, and a Weber BBQ grill.
-Central Air Conditioning
- Large outdoor lanai with table seating for 6, BBQ grill.
- Spacious common living space with living room and dining area.
- Updated in 2019 with new artwork, paint, living room furniture, and tongue and groove wood ceilings.
- Fully equipped kitchen w/dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and range.
- Interior and Exterior dining areas for 6
- Flat-screen TV's in the living room and master bedroom
- In-Unit Washer & Dryer
- All linens and towels
- Free Wifi and Cable
- Beach towels, Beach Chairs-Tommy Bahama Brand
- Hard-Sided Cooler
- Hairdryer, iron & board
- Starter kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, trash bags.
We hope to have you as our guest in our little paradise soon!
Kaanapali Royal, is resort living at its finest nestled between beautiful Kaanapali beach and world famous Royal Kaanapali Golf Course. Just walking distance to the beach, Whalers Village, and all the Kaanapali Restaurants, this property sits back on the golf course away from the crowds so you can spend your days on the beach, and go back to your quiet secluded condo to relax and enjoy a drink or dinner on your lanai! Kaanapali Royal offers many wonderful amenities are available to you, including private tennis courts, BBQ area, pool and hot tub to complete this little slice of heaven. Stroll the scenic walking path along the North and South fairways to Whalers Village the largest shopping and entertainment center on west Maui not to mention easy access to Kaanapali Beach and the famous snorkeling spot, Black rock.
-Walking distance to Kaanapali Beach and Two Championship Golf Courses
- Well manicured tropical common grounds
- Beautiful main heated pool with large deck for relaxing and sunbathing
- Hot Tub
- Poolside Pavilion
- Poolside Gas BBQ Grills
- Tennis Courts
- 8-10 minute walk to the beach and Whaler's Village shopping center
- Access to the Free Ka'anapali Trolley
- 10-minute drive to Lahaina's famous Front Street
Please note there is a $20.00 daily resort fee not to exceed $140.00 collected at the front desk of the resort. The resort fee includes parking.
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
There is a $20 daily parking and amenity fee paid directly to the front desk of the property when you register your car at check in. This fee maxes out at $140
Hawaii Tax ID: