Situated on top of the hill by the 16th Tee, the location of our ground floor condo offers the best views across the Ka'anapali Resort, and at the same time is very private, quiet, and peaceful. This spacious 1600 sq ft.condo provides a luxurious home-away-from-home that was beautifully renovated with all extra that will make your time on Maui special.
· Amazing views from this expansive living room with comfortable seating for 6
· 55-inch TV with sound bar
· New queen sofa sleeper
· Workspace in the living room
· Sliding glass doors that open to the lanai area and creates additional living space
· Gorgeous views from the 400 sq. ft lanai with dining for 6 and gas grill
· New Lanai furniture with ample outside seating and loungers
· Electric awnings to keep the lanai cool.
· Beautiful Rainbow Eucalyptus tree just 4 steps from your lanai
· Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances microwave, fridge, convection stove and regular stove
· Master bedroom with King Bed and private desk area - VIEWS
· Flat Screen TV in Master
· Sliding doors to master bedroom lanai area for morning coffee
· Double closets for storage
· En- Suite master bathroom with dual sinks
· Tub and Shower combo
· Guest room features queen bed
· En-Suite guest room newly remodeled bathroom with walk in shower
· Full washer and dryer in unit
· Central AC throughout
Ka'anapali Beach, voted the best beach in America, is easy walking distance from Ka'anapali Royal and boasts one of the best snorkeling spots on the island - Black Rock, located at the north end of the beach. With Ka'anapali Royal's amenities and its location to golf courses, restaurants and shops, this combination makes for the perfect Maui vacation. After spending the day at Ka'anapali Beach and Whalers Village, take the complimentary Green trolley back to Ka'anapali Royal. We look forward to having you as our guest.
· Heated Swimming pool
· Community Hot tub
· Pool side sauna
· Two lighted tennis courts
· BBQ & picnic area with gas grill
· Located on the Kaanapali Royal golf course
· Short walk to the white sand of Kaanapali Beach
· Free transportation within Kaanapali resort
· Gated Community
· All units are non- smoking
· Please note that there is a $20.00 daily resort fee not to exceed $140.00 collected at the front desk of the resort. The resort fee includes parking.
Our Commitment To Cleanliness:
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
Our Commitment to Safety:
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
All About Us:
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
· All linens and towels
· Iron & Board
· Hair Dryer
· Beach Towels