This property is beautiful and well kept. Remodeled kitchen and spacious living room with wonderful views.
· Living and dining area that features ocean views to enjoy as you relax
· Flat Screen TV in the living room
· Beautiful Views from the lanai with breathtaking sunsets
· Pub Table with seating for 4 for outside dining
· Dining for 4 inside with ocean view
· Fully equipped remodeled kitchen with large counter space and lots of storage
· Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove, and Oven
· Master Bedroom features a king bed and small flat-screen TV
· Remodeled walk-in shower
· In-unit washer and dryer
· Assigned parking space
· Wi-Fi and Cable
· Iron &Board
The wildlife viewing off the shore is spectacular in this area with Giant Sea Turtles feeding off the reef, Dolphins, whales in the winter months! At Kaleialoha you can relax and cool off in the pool, or the ocean, or a little of both! It is also within walking distance of a farmers market, grocery store, restaurants, and shopping, all more or less than 1 mile from your vacation home. The neighborhood is great! You are also just minutes away in both directions from world-class beaches and snorkeling at Kaanapali Beach, Napili, Kapalua, and Honolua Bays
Heated swimming pool
Oceanfront lounging area
Assigned Parking space
No resort fees
Near Kaanapali and Kapalua Golf Courses.
Short drive to Lahaina Town.
Just a few minute's drive to Honolua Bay, Napili Bay, Black Rock Beach.
Our Commitment To Cleanliness:
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use
during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guest and professionally cleaned and
· Our cleaning staff wears masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners,
Our Commitment to Safety:
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
All About Us:
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
· All linens and towels
· Iron & Board
· Hair Dryer
· Beach Towels
· Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama brand
· Hard-Sided Cooler
· Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Please be aware that the beach size in Hawaii may vary from month to month due to our heavy surf, strong currents, and high & low tides. Due to Maui's rural atmosphere, you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don't kill them.
IMPORTANT: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches, and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Should you encounter a pest problem, please call us and we will be happy to address the situation.