Building 1521 is located at top of the Ridge gives the BEST OCEAN VIEWS and the lush green Kapalua Bay Golf Course borders the entry side of building for Sunset Views!
· The lanai showcases dramatic views while also offering guests the perfect spot to take in the trade winds.
· Outside dining for 4 with a couple of lounge chairs to relax and read a nice book
· This Spacious living room features vaulted ceilings, a new queen sofa sleeper and comfortable seating for 4 guests
· Unique Artwork, and spectacular views of the ocean from the living area and kitchen
· Large Flat Screen TV
· This kitchen was recently remodeled and features granite countertops, new cabinetry, and large counter space for prepping dinner
· Fully equipped with everything that you need to prepare your own meals
· Separate dining area with ocean views for 4
· Master Bedroom feature new King Bed
· Lanai off Master Bedroom
· En- Suite Master bathroom with soaking tub and shower combo and dual sinks and dressing area
· AC through out
· Full Bathroom with walk in shower
· In Unit Full size Washer and Dryer
· Hair Dryer in each bathroom
· WiFi and Cable
· Assigned Parking
· Starter supply of coffee, paper towels, soap/shampoos, laundry/dish detergent
· Beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, and cooler provided
The Kapalua Resort features three of the top State of Hawaii beaches, and these you will find just a short walk from your villa. One of these beaches, Kapalua Bay, has won numerous awards for excellence, including "Best Beach in the World" by Dr. Beach, and "Best Beach in the US," by Conde Nast. Kapalua Resort is a "low impact" resort; thus, guests staying at The Ridge find that they have the luxury of near endless activities available to them, but, without the large crowds, the traffic and noise. Guest will enjoy two golf courses the PGA 's Plantation Course and The Bay Course both offer majestic views of
· Access to a complimentary door-to-door Kapalua Resort Shuttle
· Two heated swimming pools with gas grills and lounge chairs, bathrooms and showers.
· Pool One has an additional full kitchen and large covered gathering area
· If fresh herbs may be just what you are after, these can be found surrounding each pool.
· The resort is home to four award-winning beaches/bays: Kapalua Bay, Oneloa Bay, D.T. Flemings Beach, and Honolua Bay
· Two championship golf courses - the PGA's Plantation Course and The Bay Course
· Twenty tennis courts
· Numerous award-winning restaurants, from casual to high-end
· Two world-class spas - Spa Montage and The Ritz Spa
· Kapalua® Coastal Trail and other hiking trails
· Low impact resort
Our Commitment To Cleanliness:
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
Our Commitment to Safety:
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards