This lovely, airy two bedroom two bath is 930 sq ft with a 180 degree ocean view. This corner unit away from the elevators is located on the 4th floor in building D. Experience wonderful ocean views of the Pacific Ocean, Kaho'olawe Island, and Molokini Crater from every room in the condo! Sit outdoors on the private lanai and watch the sunset year round over the ocean.
This unit includes A/C in the living room and 3 ceiling fans, high speed internet, new furniture, and tile floors throughout. This unit is spacious and bright. The kitchen is fully stocked with a microwave, new dishwasher, new stove/oven and new refrigerator, silverware, dishes, glassware, pots and pans, just about every item a guest would need for an enjoyable, comfortable stay. There is a full washer/dryer inside the unit; a telephone for free calls to the USA and Canada, cable TV, and bluetooth stereo system.
The condo sleeps up to 6 guests. The master bedroom has a king size bed. The second bedroom has two single beds that can be set up as a King bed on request, and the living room has a Tempurpedic memory foam Queen sofa bed.
Both bathrooms have been remodeled, one with a walk-in shower and 2 shower heads, one removable. The other bathroom is a full tub/shower combination.
The well maintained Kihei Akahi complex has two swimming pools, BBQs, and a tennis court surrounded in a tropical landscaped setting. This complex is directly across the street from popular Kamaole Beach Park II and a short stroll to Kamaole III (where on a regular basis you will encounter the turtles that love to swim near the reef). A little farther down about another five minute stroll to the border of Wailea and then Keawakapu Beach.
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleand and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned management company that works diligently to show Aloha and help make your time on Maui as amazing as possible.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
*All linens and towels
·*Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Kihei is known for its amazing beaches and relaxed feel! Enjoy tons of shops, restaurants, and activities (in walking distance!) without the craziness of being on the west-side of the island. If you visit November-March, you're even likely to glimpse the whales playing between the islands!
*********************Trellis construction work is being done by the complex starting December 7th and is estimated to take 7 days. **********************