Get ready for Paradise! This 3bd/2ba unit sleeps 6 and truly has an unbeatable view.
Maalaea Banyans 408 is on a quiet road that dead ends at Haycraft Beach and is primely located between all the great adventures the island has to offer, without the traffic and noise that come with the more touristy areas. This unit also has:
*Phenomenal direct ocean view and view of mountains and neighboring islands
*King bed in the master bedroom (downstairs)
*King bed in the first loft bedroom (with the half wall)
*Full bed in the second loft bedroom (with the slanted ceilings)
*AC in the living room, master, and one upstairs bedroom
(the upstairs bedroom with the half-wall is cooled by the living room AC)
*Ceiling fans throughout
*Louvre windows throughout for you to enjoy the trade winds that are very constant and welcomed on this part of the island.
*2 full bathrooms with walk-in showers
*In-Unit washer and dryer
*Beautiful lanai/balcony with seating
*Walking distance to restaurants, shops, boat excursions, etc.
Maalaea Banyans is a gorgeous, quiet property consisting of a single four-story building directly on the Pacific Ocean. You'll also get to enjoy:
*Haycraft beach park is only 0.2 miles away and is a great sandy beach for swimming, walking, or laying out
*No resort fees
*Free (and open) parking
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned management company that works diligently to show Aloha and help make your time on Maui as amazing as possible.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
*All linens and towels
·*Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
In Maalaea, you'll be within walking distance to the harbor, restaurants, shops, the aquatic center, mini golf, and so much more! There is a small sandy/rocky beach right behind the condo (depending on the tide) where turtles can frequently be spotted, or you can head down the street (0.2 miles) to the expansive sandy beach at Haycraft Beach Park, which is perfect for long walks, swimming, or just hanging out. You may even see some whales if you visit December-March! Maalaea is perfectly situated near the center of the island, so you'll be close to other popular areas of the island, like Lahaina, Kihei, and Kahului too.
If you want a gorgeous view in a quiet location, look no further!