Experience the vacation of a lifetime at Maui's extraordinary Papakea Resort in this spectacular corner wrapping direct oceanfront condo. The minute you walk in you are greeted by vast blue oceanscapes and the sound of crashing waves. Enjoy adventures across the island, at the beach or on the ocean and return to your comfortable home away from home for an evening cocktail and dinner on the lanai while soaking in another beautiful West Maui sunset! Once you settle in at Papakea A301 you will never want to leave. Aloha!
- Breathtaking wrap around ocean and outer island views
- Lounge chairs on lanai
- Spacious open living space
- Large flat-screen Smart Streaming TV
- Interior Dining area for 4
- High Top Lanai Dining table for 4
- Split Zone Air Conditioning on 6 hour timer.
- Fully equipped Kitchen w/dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, cooktop and oven
- Spacious bathroom with Jack and Jill sinks
- Stand in Shower
- In-Unit Washer & Dryer
One of Maui's popular vacation spots, Papakea is a peaceful Hawaiian Style low rise resort situated on 13 acres right on the ocean just a short walk to north Kaanapali Beach. The lushly landscaped grounds are immaculately maintained and adorned with red ginger and red palms. At dusk, every evening, the magical twinkling tiki lights are lit and reflect on the Koi ponds through-out the property. Papakea's location is as good as it gets! Within minutes, an easy walk to Duke's, shopping center, Farmers Market, coffee shops, sandy beaches, snorkeling and surf. The quaint historic town of Lahaina is only a short 10-minute drive.
Seawall Work: 4/26/21?5/7/21 M-F: 8 AM?5PM
*Dates and times may be adjusted according to ocean conditions and work flow.
Noise: Mild to Moderate. Removal of loose rocks. Equipment for concrete mixing. Work is expected to be non-intrusive and localized adjacent to the wall.
The repair and restoration work is a part of the ongoing maintenance of the seawall. Over time, rocks become loose or fall off due to exposure to ocean conditions and natural deterioration.
-Resort will collect a $17 per day Facilities Use Fee which will be payable to the front desk upon check-out. Facility Fee includes Usage of: Pools, Cabanas, Shuffle Board, Tennis Courts & Putting Greens Including Equipment Rental. 10 day/$170 maximum per calendar month.
- 2 Heated oceanfront swimming pools & hot tubs
- Poolside BBQ gas grills
- 2 Tennis courts
- 2 Putting greens
- All linens and towels
- Wifi and Cable
- Beach towels, Beach Chairs-Tommy Bahama Brand
- Hard-Sided Cooler
- Hairdryer, iron & board
- Starter kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, trash bags.
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Hawaii Tax ID: