Papakea resort is perfectly located right on the Ocean in West Maui. Winter visitors have a special treat as this location is a favorite for the Humpback whales! They love to put on a show just for you, breaching and frolicking! Long walks down to Black Rock and Whalers or any of the nearby shops and restaurants.
This condo features luxury living in a beautiful Oceanfront setting complete with
"Ocean inspired décor.
- Master bedroom has a King size bed.
- The main living area has a sofa with a queen sofa/sleeper
- Nice new living room furniture with a 50-inch Flat-screen
- Fully equipped full-size kitchen features a refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, and all of the dinnerware, cutlery, and accompaniments to allow entertaining or meal preparation.
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Located on the ground floor, you can walk out from your room to soak up the sun in the Papakea Oceanfront Resort!
-. 2 Oceanfront swimming pools
-. 2 Whirlpool spas
-. 2 Cabanas
-. 2 shuffleboard courts
-. 2 Lighted Tennis courts
-. 2- 12 hole Putting greens
-. BBQ & picnic area with gas grills
-. Manicured landscaping
Please note: Papakea resort charges a $17 per day resort fee, including all amenities, plus parking, and is charged by the front desk upon check-in.
Parking readily available behind the H building. Choose the stairs or the elevator to bring in your groceries and luggage ? special needs, friendly property.
Please note that ocean access varies depending on conditions.
- We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
- We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
- All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
- All linens and towels are removed after each guest and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
Our cleaning staff wears masks and gloves to ensure our team, owners, and guests' safety.
- We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes
- We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services to ensure adequate care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
The Papakea grounds are like a tropical plantation, surrounded by Hawaiian flowers and trees. A Koi fish pond is also in view just off your lanai. Hang by the pool, or soak in the hot tub as you wash your cares away! The Papakea sits just north of the Kaanapali Beach Resort area and only 5 minutes south of the Kapalua Resort Area, so you are close to some of Maui's best restaurants, shopping, beaches, and snorkeling! Amenities at Papakea Resort include two swimming pools, two jet spas, and lighted tennis courts.
The condo is within walking distance to bars, restaurants, supermarkets, and more, including Whalers Village. This world-class shopping complex has various unique shops and restaurants, a renowned whaling museum, and free Hawaiian entertainment. World championship golf at Kaanapali and Kapalua is only 1-5 miles away. Explore additional shopping and restaurants in Historic downtown Lahaina located only 5 miles to the south.