Maui Paradise Properties takes great pride in ensuring our Housekeeping teams follow all the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for Covid-19 prevention.
Take advantage of this new rental and enjoy a stylishly remodeled 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom air-conditioned home centrally located near dining, beaches, and sightseeing.
When you look at the pictures of this condo, you will see a beautifully remodeled home.
Furnished with a king bed, 2-twins (that can be converted to a king upon request), a sleeper sofa, this condo can sleep up to six people.
The covered lanai has a table for 4-people so you can enjoy the outside space to the fullest. The condo is just a short drive to world-class golf courses and the Historic town of Lahaina.
- Split AC System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Queen Sofa Sleeper
- King Bed in Bedroom with a sliding door for Privacy
- One full bathroom
- Lovely dining area on the large lanai
- Washer and Dryer
- Recently Remodeled
Take advantage of markets that sell locally caught fish and locally grown produce, dine at home and take advantage of the property barbeques or enjoy the remodeled full kitchen. Located in Honokowai at the north end of Kaanapali and situated away from the crowded, high-rise, and expensive resorts, yet very close to the famous beaches such as Kaanapali Beach, Napili Bay, Kapalua Bay, and Honolua Bay.
- BBQ area with gas grills
- Free Parking and No Resort fees!
- Near Kaanapali and Kapalua Golf Courses.
- Short drive to Lahaina Town.
- Just a few minutes drive to Honolua Bay, Napili Bay, Black Rock Beach.
- We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes
- We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
- All linens and towels are removed after each guest and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
- Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
- We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
- Our Service Managers are "Certified Short-Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
- We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
- We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
- All our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
All About Us: Maui Paradise Properties is a locally owned property and vacation rental management firm offering top-of-the-line service to both our owners and our guests. We provide professional asset-management, vacation rentals, maintenance care, safety inspections, and cleaning services in order to ensure the finest care and experience for owners and guests alike. We enjoy sharing our beautiful island home with others and doing so while providing the highest level of service and the welcoming spirit of Aloha.
All our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay.
We also provide the following in each of our units:
- All linens and towels
- WiFi /Cable
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Beach Towels for each guest
- Beach Chairs - Tommy Bahama Brand
- Hard Sided Cooler
- Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry detergent, dishwasher tabs, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags
Due to Maui's rural atmosphere you may experience the occasional rooster, as well as harmless geckos. Geckos are friendly, eat insects, and are considered good luck in Hawaii. Please don't kill them. IMPORTANT: Although the owners hire professional pest control services, pests such as ants, roaches, and rodents simply cannot be completely controlled in the tropics. Should you encounter a pest problem, please call us and we will be happy to address the situation.
Maui Paradise Properties is not liable for any issues relating but not limited to pests, health, security or lost and stolen items that may occur