Vacation getaway amenities don't get much better than those offered at the world-famous Wailea Ekahi Village. Whether you're looking for a sandy beach experience, a comfortable place to relax out of the sun, or just a home-base to explore the rest of the island, this spot is sure to please!
Wailea Ekahi 36C is a comfortable, spacious 1bd/1ba in a gorgeous, tropical setting. When staying here, you'll get to enjoy the following:
*King size master bed
*Queen size sleeper sofa in living room
*AC (split zone) throughout
*Ceiling fans throughout
*Private lanai with propane grill and seating
*Second, private lanai with seating off the master bedroom.
*Steps from one of the property's quiet pools
*Short walk down the hill to the heated ocean-side pool and pavilion
Located in the Kihei/Wailea area, the famous Wailea Ekahi Village is sure to impress.The complex is comprised of 54 two-story low-rise buildings and is directly on Keawakapu Beach, which is a wonderful spot to swim, surf, snorkel, walk, fish, or just relax on the beach. With "The Shops at Wailea" just a 15 min walk away, You'll never be short on options for dining, activities, or shopping. On property, you'll also get to enjoy:
*34 acres of lush, tropical, landscaped grounds
*Four swimming pools (3 quiet pools and 1 heated, oceanfront pool)
*Brand new beachfront pavilion with a full kitchen, ice, water, bathrooms, ample shade and seating
*Gas and Charcoal grills throughout the property
*Fitness center (in progress) at the beachfront pavilion
*Free (and open) parking
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned management company that works diligently to show Aloha and help make your time on Maui as amazing as possible.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
*All linens and towels
·*Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
You don't want to miss out on this perfect piece of paradise!