Wailea Ekolu 1606 is a gorgeous top-floor (2nd floor) unit with large lanais (balconies), ample space, and a beautifully remodeled kitchen.
While staying at this beautiful 2bd/2ba condo, you'll get to enjoy:
*Brand new Cal King size bed in the master
*Master bedroom with stunning (newly remodeled) ensuite bathroom
*Secondary bedroom with two twin beds (can be made into a king upon request)
*New memory foam Queen size sleeper sofa in the living room
*Newly remodeled second bathroom
*AC (window units) throughout
*Ceiling fans throughout
*3 lanais (balconies)
*Xbox gaming system
*In-unit washer and dryer
***Visiting with a larger group? We have another unit in the same building! Make sure to ask us availability for booking 1604 and 1606 together.
***PLEASE NOTE: There are no elevators. One flight of stairs must be climbed to enter the unit
Wailea Ekolu is a beautiful condominium complex, on the Wailea Golf Course. Whether you like to golf, bike, play tennis, shop, try new restaurants, get pampered, or spend the day at the beach, this is the perfect location for everyone! This property's amenities include:
*Lush, tropical landscaping
*Amazing views of the Pacific Ocean
*Free (and open) parking
*Quiet location set back from the main road
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned management company that works diligently to show Aloha and help make your time on Maui as amazing as possible.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
*All linens and towels
·*Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
Wailea is located on the southern coastline of Maui, which has some of the most amazing sandy beaches and is a prime spot for snorkeling, watching the whales, or swimming with sea turtles. Drive down to La Perouse Bay and hike the lava fields or head into Kihei for a beer at Maui Brewing Co. There are tons of great luaus in the area too!
With so many activities and beaches just minutes away, your dream vacation can become a reality!