Looking for an unbeatable ocean view in a quiet, relaxing location? Maalaea Banyans is oceanfront, has a great sandy beach within walking-distance, and has easy access to all the areas/activities the island has to offer!
Condo 203 is a beachy 1bd/1ba, sleeps up to 4, and includes the following:
*King Bed in the bedroom
*Queen Sofa Sleeper in the living room
*Ceiling fans throughout
*Walk-out lanai with seating
*A well-stocked kitchen
Maalaea Banyans is a gorgeous, quiet property consisting of a single four-story building directly on the Pacific Ocean. You'll also get to enjoy:
*No resort fees
*Free (and open) parking
· We continually meet or exceed all CDC standards and processes.
· We now include a disinfectant with our standard cleaning supplies for our guest's use during their stay.
· All our linens are professionally laundered at an off-site facility.
· All linens and towels are removed after each guests and professionally cleaned and disinfected.
· Our cleaning staff wear masks and gloves to ensure the safety of our staff, owners, and guests.
· We perform continual safety audits and reviews of all our units.
· Our Service Managers are "Certified Short Term Rental Safety Inspectors" through Dwell Safe.
· We are the only company in Hawaii and one of a few in the USA that has certified its inspectors.
· We perform Formal Safety Inspections yearly on every unit.
· All of our units are audited monthly to ensure the upkeep of all our safety standards
Maui Paradise Properties is a locally-owned management company that works diligently to show Aloha and help make your time on Maui as amazing as possible.
All of our guests have access to a personalized, complimentary concierge service and support during their stay. We also provide the following in each of our units:
*All linens and towels
·*Starter Kit: Starter supply of Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Soap, Laundry Detergent, Dishwasher Tabs, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, trash bags.
In Maalaea, you'll be within walking distance to the harbor, restaurants, shops, the aquatic center, mini golf, and so much more! There is a small sandy/rocky beach right behind the condo (depending on the tide) where turtles can frequently be spotted, or you can head down the street (0.2 miles) to the expansive sandy beach at Haycraft Beach Park, which is perfect for long walks, swimming, or just hanging out. You may even see some whales if you visit December-March! Maalaea is perfectly situated near the center of the island, so you'll be close to other popular areas of the island, like Lahaina, Kihei, and Kahului too.
If you want a gorgeous view in a quiet location, look no further!